Our comprehensive property service includes Estate Agency and Conveyancing for both residential and commercial properties.
We realise that selling a house is not as easy as just putting up a board. We are entrusted with what might be your family home, the home of a loved one, your main asset. Our dedicated property staff are widely experienced in the West Lothian market and can help you sell your property not only in Linlithgow and Livingston but in other local towns such as Bo'ness and Broxburn where we have extensive knowledge of the market conditions. We are no strangers to selling houses further afield either. We have successfuly sold many properties in places such as Edinburgh and Falkirk over the the years. From the point of your first enquiry, measuring up your property and arranging the home report through to negotiating a sale, we can take you through the process. Our property managers are assisted by an able property staff.
We ask no fee for the initial consultation which may include a visit to your property to assess it for marketing purposes. Our estate agency staff keep a close eye on what is happening in the property market, especially price trends and will discuss with you the best way to market your property. This may include insertion in this Website's ‘Properties For Sale section’, using our extensive mailing list and an insertion in the appropriate Solicitors Property Centre and relative Website, as well as press advertising.
We are members of both ESPC and Rightmove.
On receipt of a successful offer, the contract for the sale will be concluded as quickly as possible. One of our solicitors will complete all the conveyancing to final completion.
The conveyancing and property department is headed by David Vause and Stewart Robertson. They are assisted by our Associate John Donnelly. We are able to advise on property matters throughout Scotland.
our area of expertise
- EXPERIENCE Our partners have many years experience, as do the highly skilled members of staff who support them.
- CLIENT FOCUS The needs of our clients are paramount to us. We strive always to protect and promote your interests.
- COMMUNICATION We believe that communication with our clients should be clear and do our best to use as little legal jargon as possible.
- PROGRESSIVE OUTLOOK We are a progressive and forward looking firm of solicitors, committed to the application of information technology to our legal practice.
- EFFICIENT FRIENDLY SERVICE We are large enough to offer a wide range of services and small enough to offer a personal, friendly service.